In the past, my blog allowed me to:
Saturday, January 9, 2021
10 Reasons I'm Bringing My Blog Back to Life in 2021
1. Engage with a wonderful author (Liz Wiseman) and to write the Chapter 1 opening vignette for a Wall Street Journal/Amazon best-selling business book. Dr. Stephen Covey and Bono 'opened' for me.
2. Help a Pulitzer prize winning author with research for his story on The SeaWitch in TIME magazine.
3. Remain connected to the Navy's cryptologic community, which I love.
4. Be invited to speak at a Women In Defense forum and to contribute ideas to numerous professional publications.
5. Give others the freedom to freely express their frustrations on a variety of topics important to them.
6. Expand the network of Sailors of all paygrades that I mentor and with whom I share lessons learned.
7. Collaborate with the former CNO on avenues to gain recognition of the Navy as a TOP 50 Employer in the United States.
8. Keep alive the memory of some stellar Sailors.
9. Write everyday, which I love.
10. Stay connected to some great Navy veterans and many others who proudly serve today.