Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Off The Subject - But worth mentioning
1. A personal letter says "You mean something to me and to others". (This can not be expressed properly in e-mail.)
2. A letter invites you entry into someone else's soul.
3. A letter is a form of self expression.
4. A letter allows you the luxury of expressing yourself with a rehearsal before the performance.
5. A letter prompts giving of yourself.
6. A letter had the ability to transform someone's day.
7. A letter can change the course of someone's life.
8. A letter is a chronicle of the present that preserves the past in the future.
9. A letter celebrates connection.
10. The biography of President John Adams' life was recreated almost entirely from his voluminous collection of letters (from/to him). Otherwise, that history might have been lost.
My advice to you. Write a letter. Make a difference.
Better yet - ANSWER YOUR MAIL !!!!
From On Paper