- Operate the Navy Network as a war fighting platform;
- Provide tailored signals intelligence (SIGINT) to supported commanders and the National Security Agency/Central Security Service;
- Deliver war fighting effects;
- Create and share cyber situational awareness; and
- Provide certified Cyber Mission Forces to U.S. Cyber Command.
Friday, December 19, 2014
These are shaping up to be the FCC / C10F strategic goals for 2015
The CNO's presentation of the Navy Unit Commendation and outlook on cyber warfare speaks to the value the FCC/C10F team brings to Navy and joint commanders, which, looking ahead, will be measured based on its ability to: