- All great leaders develop and cultivate a distinct voice of leadership.
- Strive to bring about top performance or realize the power of strategic, organization-wide alignment. Crystallize the organization’s vision.
- The leader’s voice should forge a coordinated effort and make the daily action steps happen.
- Leaders should constantly look for new ways to utter the simple words that reflect their mission, vision and values.
- The leader’s message provides a framework for thought and a conduit for action.
- Daily touches – use every means possible to communicate with as many people in the organization as possible in as many different ways as possible.
- Your message should permeate the organization.