|Mark Welsh - All around good guy!!|
- You better be willing to make decisions. Sometimes without all the information you want. Get ready.
- You better be good. ‘Your job is to lead them… are you ready?”
- You must make a difference.
- We are a team. All the people are important. (Though not equally important.)
- Attention to detail is it important. You better have it.
- Leadership is a gift given by those who follow. (Don't abuse the gift or take it for granted.)
- Are you ready to lead? If not, rededicate yourself to the effort. (Still not ready to lead, get out of the way.)