- Talent Magnets: Get access to the best talent because people flock to work for them knowing they will be fully utilized and developed to be ready for the next stage.
- Liberators: Create an environment that requires people's best thinking and work, resulting in bold thinking and best effort.
- Challengers: Define opportunities that challenge people to go beyond what they know how to do.
- Debate Makers: Engage people in debating the issues up front, leading to sound decisions that people understand and can execute efficiently.
- Investors: Give other people the investment and ownership they need to produce results independent of the leader.
Wednesday, May 11, 2011
A MUST READ POST BY A COLLEAGUE