- Do you let the facts get in the way of a good story?
- What do you do with people who disagree with you... do you call them names in order to shut them down?
- Are you open to multiple points of view or you demand compliance and uniformity? [Bonus: Are you willing to walk away from a project or customer or employee who has values that don't match yours?]
- Is it okay if someone else gets the credit?
- How often are you able to change your position?
- Do you have a goal that can be reached in multiple ways?
- If someone else can get us there faster, are you willing to let them?
Saturday, March 19, 2011
Seth Godin's Seven Questions For Leaders
More from Seth Godin HERE.