Saturday, September 21, 2013
The strategy focuses on the three fundamental Information Dominance capabilities of Assured Command and Control, Battlespace Awareness, and Integrated Fires, and sets forth the following major goals for the 2013–2017 timeframe:
• Strong and Secure Navy Command and Control;
• Persistent, Predictive Battlespace Awareness;
• Integrated Combat Information;
• Integrated Kinetic and Non-kinetic Fires;
• Information Dominance as a Warfighting Discipline.
You can refresh your understanding HERE.