- Inaction is frowned upon.
- Fire, Ready, Aim is the mantra.
- Failure is lauded.
- Every innovation is applauded and the great ones rewarded
- Successful innovations are Navy sea story folklore.
- The leaders have track records of innovation success.
- The organization reeks of pride.
Sunday, May 13, 2012
My Friends over at LeaderLab put this out
Take a look at your Navy Information Operations Command. How many of these characteristics do you share? If the answer is “not many”, then your Commanding Officer has a whack of work to do because this is the type of environment that moves commands from the comfort zone to the significant zone.