- An idea can be created out of nothing except an inspired imagination.
- An idea weighs nothing.
- It can be transferred across the world at the speed of light for virtually zero cost.
- And yet an idea, when received by a prepared mind, can have extraordinary impact.
- It can reshape that mind's view of the world.
- It can dramatically alter the behavior of the mind's owner.
- It can cause the mind to pass on the idea to others.
Tuesday, May 19, 2015
Share your great ideas
TED (owned by The Sapling Foundation) fosters the spread of great ideas. It aims to provide a platform for the world's smartest thinkers, greatest visionaries and most-inspiring teachers, so that millions of people can gain a better understanding of the biggest issues faced by the world, and a desire to help create a better future. Core to this goal is a belief that there is no greater force for changing the world than a powerful idea. Consider:
OUR COLLABORATION ACROSS
THE INFORMATION DOMINANCE CORPS
IS CHANGING THE MANNER IN WHICH
THE NAVY CONDUCTS COMBAT AT SEA
AND PREVENTS WAR.
OPNAV N2/N6 is actively seeking your ideas. SHARE THEM. Create a better future. It's where you'll spend the rest of your life.