- The mission has been devalued and allowed to atrophy.
- We are suffering from severe shortages of experienced personnel in key mission areas.
- The Inspection process suffers from serious flaws.
- Guidance and procedures are inadequate and/or confusing.
- Security guidance is unrealistic and inconsistent.
- Exercise and training programs are inadequate.
- Key support equipment and training devices are inadequate and under-resourced.
Report of the Secretary of Defense Task Force on DoD Nuclear Weapons Management