Friday, September 12, 2008

Chief of Naval Personnel's response to my paper about the VADM James Bond Stockdale Inspirational Leadership Award Winners 1980-2008

Sent: Thu 9/11/08 9:46 PM
Captain Lambert,
Thank you for sharing your work.

VADM Mark Ferguson
Chief of Naval Personnel,
Deputy Chief of Naval Operations
(Total Force)


REJECTED BY NAVAL INSTITUTE PROCEEDINGS.

Click on the link below for the article.

VADM James Bond Stockdale Inspirational Leadership Award Winners -
A League of Extraordinary Officers and Gentlemen

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mike,
You have summarized in five pages what it took me 24 years to really learn and practice. I appreciate what I learned from you in 1981 and I was able to mold that into tangible leadership that served me well in command. Thanks Mike.
Skip Foote