Friday, December 30, 2011
10 Signs Your Skipper May Not Like You and 10 Signs That He/She Just Isn't That Into You
2. She doesn't answer your letters or e-mails.
3. He won't endorse any of your requests to higher authority.
4. She insults you in front of family and friends at every opportunity.
5. He takes all the credit for good deeds and blames failures on you.
6. She never repays her $$$ debt to you.
7. He's happy to have you do all of his 'dirty' work and does all the fun stuff himself.
8. She NEVER respects your time or that of your subordinates.
9. He never accepts any of your suggestions or recommendations.
10. She tells you, "You know, I just don't like you."
AND, here is something from Alison Green at US NEWS and WORLD REPORT on 10 signs that your boss just isn’t that into you:
1. You ask for more feedback and don’t get it.
2. He doesn’t introduce you to important contacts.
3. She turns your raise request down without much explanation.
4. He doesn’t trust you to get your work done.
5. You imply you’re looking at other jobs and she doesn’t seem to care.
6. You hear little positive feedback.
7. She never asks for your advice.
8. You have trouble getting his attention.
9. She shows no interest in trying to solve your problems.
10. He tells you (he's not that into you). See my #10 above.