- What is a difficult or troubling situation in your Navy career?
- How are you creating it or allowing it to happen?
- What are you pretending not to know?
- What is the payoff for keeping it like it is?
- What would you rather be experiencing?
- What actions will you take to create that?
- By when will you take that action?
Thursday, June 6, 2013
A beloved member of my family turned me on to Jack Canfield recently. Ever a man of action, he didn't suggest I go buy a book, nor did he make some other suggestion for my action. He took the first action and sent me Jack Canfield's course so I can listen to it on my upcoming trip across the middle of the country. The course arrived yesterday and I listened to one of the CDs on my drive up to Maryland this morning.
I really enjoyed the hour and look forward to many more. Here are a number of tips from Jack that relate well to a Naval officer's activities and help point us toward taking 100% accountability in our daily lives: