- An idea can be created out of nothing except an inspired imagination.
- An idea weighs nothing.
- It can be transferred across the world at the speed of light for virtually zero cost.
- And yet an idea, when received by a prepared mind, can have extraordinary impact.
- It can reshape that mind's view of the world.
- It can dramatically alter the behavior of the mind's owner.
- It can cause the mind to pass on the idea to others.
Saturday, December 15, 2012
Ideas - Don't be afraid to share yours !
TED (owned by The Sapling Foundation) fosters the spread of great ideas. It aims to provide a platform for the world's smartest thinkers, greatest visionaries and most-inspiring teachers, so that millions of people can gain a better understanding of the biggest issues faced by the world, and a desire to help create a better future. Core to this goal is a belief that there is no greater force for changing the world than a powerful idea. Consider:
OUR COLLABORATION ACROSS THE INFORMATION DOMINANCE CORPS IS CAPABLE OF CHANGING THE MANNER IN WHICH THE NAVY CONDUCTS COMBAT AT SEA AND PREVENTS WAR.
OPNAV N2/N6 is actively seeking your ideas. SHARE THEM. Create a better future for our Navy. It's where you'll spend the rest of your career.