- How do our senior leaders communicate with and engage the entire community? How do they encourage frank, two-way conversation? When did you receive the last community-wide message from the leadership?
- How do you determine key elements that affect community engagement for different community groups and segments?
- How do you ensure that your organizational culture benefits from the diverse ideas, cultures, and thinking of our community?
- How does your learning and development system support the organization’s needs and the personal development of our community members?
- How do you manage effective career progression for our community members?
- How do you analyze key command performance results to identify opportunities for improvement in both community engagement and command mission accomplishment?
Tuesday, January 7, 2014
How are we doing as a cryptologic community?
Some of the key concepts in workforce engagement that are included in the Baldrige Criteria for Performance Excellence include: